The SSB connector is a versatile strut connector that is commonly used at the bottom of a steel beam to accommodate large standoff conditions. It accommodates 1" of upward and 1" of downward movement.
- Material: 54 mil (16 ga.)
- Finish: Galvanized (G90)
- 25 count per box/contains (83) XLSH34B1414 #14 shouldered screws
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of XLSH34B1414 #14 shouldered screws (included). Install shouldered screws in the slots adjacent to the “No-Equal” stamp.
- Use a maximum of 1 screw per slot.
- If the SSB intrudes on interior space, it can be trimmed. The trimmed part shall allow an edge distance from the center of the nearest anchor to the end of the trimmed part of 1/2" or greater.