S/DTT2Z tension tie is suitable for lighter-duty hold-down applications on single or back-to-back studs, and installed easily with #14 self-drilling screws.
- Material: 68 mil (14 ga.)
- Finish: ZMAX® coating
- 25 count per box
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number of type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- S/DTT2Z requires a standard-cut washer (included) be installed between the nut and the seat.
- Do not install S/LTT20B raised off of the bottom track.
- See SB and SSTB anchor bolts for anchorage options.
- See SET-XP® and AT-XP® adhesive products for anchor bolt retrofit options.