A flat, resilient, recycled rubber underlayment to be used directly under most floor finishes, yielding exceptional results even under hard surface flooring, over concrete and wood joist construction.
- Can thin-set tile and stone directly to the product per ASTM C627.
- Compatible with most floor finishes.
- Fast installation.
- Available in 48” wide rolls and a variety of thicknesses.
- Vapor barrier option available.
- Crack isolation membrane protects ceramic, porcelain and stone tile from substrate cracks.
- Rated extra heavy by the Tile Council of North America.
- Passes VOC Washington State IAQ Test (ASTM D5116).
- Can contribute toward earning up to 9 LEED.
- 2mm in 4’ by 75’ (1.2m by 22.9m) roll size.
- Sheet Weight: 0.37lb/ft2
- Standard Tolerances: Width: +3/4” - 0”; Length: +1% - 0”; Thickness: ±0.3mm
*FREIGHT SHIPPING REQUIRED*
CONTACT US FOR QUOTE