The ICFVL ledger connector system is engineered to solve the challenges of mounting CFS ledgers to insulated concrete form (ICF) walls.
- Material: 16 ga.
- Finish: Galvanized (G90)
- 15 count per box
ICFVL in ICF
- Snap a chalk line for the bottom of the ledger
- Mark required on-center spacing
- Use ICFVL to mark kerfs locations
- Cut kerfs as marked
- Insert ICFVL flush to the face of the ICF
- Pour concrete
CFS Ledger Attachment
- Position the ledger level to the chalk line and against the ICFVL
- Attach with four #14 x 3/4", #3 drill-point screws (not provided)
- All screws should be located at least 1/2" from the edge of the ICFVL
- Space screws evenly