The HTT is a single-piece formed tension tie — no rivets, and a 4-ply formed seat. No washers are required.
The HTT, S/DTT and S/LTT tension ties are ideal for retrofit or new construction projects. They provide high-strength, post-pour, concrete-to-steel connections.
- Material: 111 mil (11 ga.)
- Finish: Galvanized
- 10 count per box
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number of type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- S/DTT2Z requires a standard-cut washer (included) be installed between the nut and the seat.
- Do not install S/LTT20B raised off of the bottom track.
- See SB and SSTB anchor bolts for anchorage options.
- See SET-XP® and AT-XP® adhesive products for anchor bolt retrofit options.