The FCB clip is an economical, high-performance fixed-clip connector that can be used for a variety of framing applications. It is rated for tension, compression, shear and in-plane loads and offers the Designer the flexibility of specifying different screw and anchorage patterns that conform to desired load levels.
- Material: 54 mil (16 ga.)
- Finish: Galvanized (G90)
- 25 count per box
- Rated for tension, compression, shear and in-plane loads
- Provides design flexibility with varying screw and anchorage patterns that achieve different load levels
- Strategically placed stiffeners, embossments and anchor holes maximize connector performance
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of #12 self-drilling screws to CFS framing. Note that #10 self-drilling screws can be used per the load tables below.