Resilmount A72R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in internal ceiling applications. The A72R can be used in the decoupling of wall systems, isolating ceilings, and mechanical vibration control.
• Provided with several fastening holes including 3/16” slotted
holes in the bracket fixing surface.
• Thermoplastic rubber outperforms and outlasts natural rubber.
• Supplied as fully assembled component – no site assembly
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under
ISO9001 quality control system.
• Easy installation into new or existing wall systems.
• Suitably isolates the wall system from the structure to reduce
structure and airborne noise.
• Acoustical Design Load: 110 lbs.
• A72R to be fastened to structure with a minimum #8 screw or masonry sleeve anchors. (See fasteners manufacturers specifications).
• In ceiling applications, always check load ratings with Resilmount’s engineers prior to installation.