The SSB bypass framing slide clip is a versatile strut connector that is commonly used at the bottom of a steel beam to accommodate large stand-off conditions.
Box Quantity: All Clip Sizes Come In A Box Of 25.
- Provides a full 1" of both upward and downward movement
- Anchor holes are positioned along the entire length of the part, and slots are located at each end so that lefts and rights are not required
- Embossments and stiffeners increase axial strength
- The precision-manufactured shouldered screws provided with the SSB connector are designed to prevent overdriving and to ensure the clip functions properly
- Simpson Strong-Tie® "No-Equal" stamps mark the center of the slots to help ensure correct shouldered-screw placement
54 mil (16 ga.)
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of #14 shouldered screws (included). Install shouldered screws in the slots adjacent to the "No-Equal" stamp.
- Use a maximum of 1 screw per slot.
IAPMO UES ER-238
- SSB3.518-KT (Box of 25 connectors with 83 shouldered screws included)