SCW slide-clip connectors are primarily used in head-of-wall applications that require vertical movement relative to the structure. The connector can also be used
to strengthen window and door jambs for projects that utilize slip-track.
Box Quantity: All Clip Sizes Come In A Box Of 25.
- Provides a full 1" of both upward and downward movement
- Clips that allow 1 3/8" of upward and downward movement are available by special order.
- The precision-manufactured shouldered screws provided with the SCW connector are designed to prevent overdriving and to ensure the clip functions properly
- Anchor holes located to maximize performance
- Simpson Strong-Tie® "No-Equal" stamps mark the center of the slots to help
ensure correct shouldered-screw placement
54 mil (16 ga.)
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of #14 shouldered screws (included). Install shouldered screws in the slots adjacent to the "No-Equal" stamp.
- Use a maximum of 1 screw per slot.
IAPMO UES ER-238
- SCW3.25-KT (Box of 25 connectors with 55 shouldered screws included)
- SCW5.5-KT (Box of 25 connectors with 83 shouldered screws included)