The Resilmount MBFR is an engineered, patented adjustable
acoustic resilient mounting bracket for Studco furring channels,
for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in
internal wall applications.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
• Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
• MBFR clips can be used to suit 7/8” and 1-1/2” standard furring channels.
• MBFR clips have adjustment of 4 positions at 3/16” increments to adjust furring channel eliminating packers.
• MBFR allows you to true up a CMU, wood, steel or concrete wall.
• MBFR allows you to create a cavity behind the furring channel for mechanicals.
Resilmounts patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms
standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing
characteristics. Resilmounts unique sound cell design guards
against structure-borne vibrations transferring into the body of
the resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.