The SCW connectors offer 1" of upward and 1" of downward movement. They are primarily used in head-of-wall applications that require vertical movement relative to the structure. SCW connectors are often used to strengthen window and door jambs for projects that utilize slip track.
- Material: 54 mil (16 ga.)
- Finish: Galvanized (G90)
- 25 count per box/includes (83) XLSH34B1414 #14 shouldered screws
- Use the specified type and number of anchors.
- Use the specified number of #14 shouldered screws (included). Install shouldered screws in the slots adjacent to the “No-Equal” stamp.
- Use a maximum of 1 screw per slot.